Interest Free Credit Details
- Interest Free agreements are with Hitachi Capital Finance
- All Agreements must have a minimum 25% deposit taken, preferably by the card linked to the finance.
- The Maximum Loan amount is £20,000 (ticket price less deposit)
- Minimum Loan amount is £250 (ticket price less deposit)
- Loans over £9,000 follow high value loan requirements*.
- All goods on Finance will be collected from the store with proof of residence including the finance holders name and address.
- Goods cannot be delivered to an address when on finance
- Once an application is completed there is a 14 day cooling down period commencing the day after the agreement is signed, in which time Jeremy France Jewellers holds goods. You have the right to withdraw in this time and can do via phone, email or post to Hitachi Capital. The Right to withdraw is only from the credit agreement and the sale is still valid with the customer having an obligation to complete payment before goods can be released. This must be done within 30 days. No refund can be given on deposits paid.
- Goods can only be collected after the 14 days is up.
- Watches cannot be purchased on finance.
- Partial or Early settlements can be made at any time with Hitachi. Jeremy France Jewellers cannot help with Finance once the process is completed.
Pre Credit Check
Before starting the credit application we must establish that you satisfy these criteria:
- 18 years old or above
- You, or your partner are in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours a week), are retired, or self-employed.
- You have been a resident in the UK for at least 12 Months and will continue to be.
- You have proof of signature, residence and ID
- The purchase is for consumer, not business use.
- Applications will not normally be accepted if you are:
- Unemployed, and partner not working
- A Student
What we need to bring- Filling out the application
- Acceptable proof of residence, which must be presented to complete applications:
- Driving Licence
- Bank Statements
- Public Utility Bill ( from last 3 months)
- Official documentation (i.e. mortgage statement from a recognised lender or HM revenue and customs tax notification forms)
- Acceptable proof of Signature, which must be presented to complete applications:
- Bank Credit/Debit Card
- Driving Licence
- Police Warrant Card or forces ID
- You will need to know the time you have been at your current and most recent previous residence and their addresses
- The length of any mortgage in your name (length of mortgage so far)
- Your Bank address and Details for Direct Debit- 3rd parties cannot pay on customers behalf.
- Your Annual Salary (or salary band) and address and time at current employment (this is not joint annual income)
- All information provided MUST be up to date and accurate.
The online application process takes approximately one hour and goods can be taken 14 days after this process is complete and paperwork is signed